About this item ⚡【Voice Control】- Porik smart plug works well with Alexa, Google Assistant & SmartThings. You just need to use simple voice commands through the Smart Life app to start your smart voice life. Voice control makes your life more interesting. ⚡【Remote Control】- Wifi plug controls your electrical appliances on/off from anytime anywhere with a smartphone via the Smart Life app. Ideal for someone who can not move around very well and needs easy access to turn on/off a device. ⚡【Easy to Use & Install】- Quickly and easy installation saves you time. Download the Smart Life app, simply follow the description to connect the wifi plug, and begin your smart home life. Tip: Make sure it's within 1 meter between the socket and phone under 2.4GHz wifi when you connect the plug. ⚡【Diversified scene setting】- You can set the scenes you need to make your life smarter. For example, open an "Away Mode", when you leave home, a key to turn off all the smart plug-controlled appliances. ⚡【Warranty】- We provide a 24-month warranty period. If you encounter any problems while using the smart plug, contact our customer service and we will solve the problem for you as soon as possible. In addition, the smart plugs work with any 2.4GHz Wi-Fi without the need for a separate hub. ⚡【Warning】- Please note that the Alexa outlet plug is not suitable for appliances whose power is more than 10A,1200W (eg: air conditioner, microwave oven,
Item Dimensions LxWxH
2.05 x 2.05 x 2.01 inches
Google Assistant, SmartThings, Amazon Alexa, iOS, Android
Please note before connecting the plug, make sure your smart device connects to the2.4GHz Wi-Fi and is no more than 1 meteraway from the socket.
Please note Alexa outlet plug is not suitable for appliances whose power is more than 10A,1200W (eg: air conditioner, microwave oven, induction cooker etc.)
Preparation: Download theSmart Life appand register your account.
1. Open the app and tap ‘+’ at the home page to add the device, then select "Electrical"-"Socket (Wi-Fi)".
2. Enter your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi password.
3. Reset the device: Power on the device after it has been powered off for 10s.
4. Press and hold the RESET button for 5s.
5. Confirm the indicator is blinking.
If it blinks quickly:
Wait for configuring successfully, then name your device and save.
If it blinks slowly:
(1. Connect the phone to the device's hotspot named "SmartLife_xxxx" in your phone's setting. (You need to select the Wi-Fi generated by the device, not your home Wi-Fi.)
(2. Go back to the app and continue to add devices.
(3. Wait for configuring successfully, then name your device and save.